Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/16/11 San Francisco
I was with a group of friends at an airport where fighter jets were. 4-6 of them scrambled to get up at the same time and were coming down intersecting runways, but somehow they avoided each other as they took off. Next thing I know I'm waking up in an old house full of antique furniture. I realize that the person I'm visiting shares the house with several people and I think, "Oh, this must be some place that's very expensive to live in." No one is home, the house is empty. I look out the window and realize I'm in San Francisco and i'm so upset. I don't want to be here and all that I can figure out is that while I slept my 'friends' or someone flew me here. They must've drugged me to get me here. I feel an initial jolt of a really bad earthquake. I run out the back door and up a steep mountain. I'm running and I look back and see that all along the water's edge it looks like it's boiling, but I know that huge pieces of shoreline are tumbling into the depths. I reach the top of this pointy mountain and I don't know what to do as the whole thing feels unstable, like it's just a pile of loose dirt essentially. I say aloud, "this isn't going to hold back the ocean!" I look and see people in town running for a stable area somewhere there that is solid rock and I know I need to get there. Suddenly my perspective has changed and I'm seeing some people, possibly friends, at their workplace. They work in a kitchen in a restaurant, which is a Victorian house. I'm seeing big fryers and grease and thinking, "this isn't going to be good, they need to get out of that place." Then I see the first jolt (which I've already lived through) hit them. They all brace themselves, then laugh as if it's over, but I know it's not, that this is the start of a huge, long event. I want them to get out and run to the stone hill or place that is stable, but they can't hear me, of course, I'm just seeing this but not there.
I've been to SF and I don't recognize the mountain I ran up in the dream to escape the incoming water, nor do I know where the stable rock area would be in the area, that would safe.