Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George and Elaine Ure
I'm an infrequent reader of the Ure site, Urban Survival. Last autumn George was off on a trip to the Pacific Northwest in his private aircraft. On or about his departure date after his visit, I had a very vivid dream focused on his port landing wheel (open, w/o fender). I had the sense the bearings were either burnt or siezed. The area I could view of the fuselage was white in color.

Perhaps I should have alerted Mr. Ure. But I didn't. After recording the dream, I thought through it. The man is an aware pilot. He'd maybe get a hint from his pre-flight visual. Or pick up the pull from his left wheel while on the ramp. Maybe it wasn't the wheel. Something close to the wheel? Beats me. But, bottom line, George and Elaine are home safe.

These kinds of experiances have been common to my life for nearly sixty years. My personal conclusions are two-fold: Information given (OED sortes, dreams,etc)perfectly predicts the present. And, such information promotes the highest plane of objective, unemotional, thinking. The evidence is all anecdotal. Perhaps if we keep sharing, we'll breakthrough to singularity.