Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supernova chain reaction
In a moonlit driveway during summer time, I noticed that the light overhead in the sky couldn't actually be the moon since the moon was low on the horizon. I looked up and saw it was a blue star in constellation Hercules, except it was unusually big for a star, the size of a BB held at arm's length. Then I noticed another, maybe in Scorpio that was orange and also big, its name started with an "A."
I grabbed some binoculars and looked at it, and saw it was a firey orange ball spewing out flashes of light and flame jets. It was ready to blow, and so was the other blue star. As their activity grew more violent, the radiation was triggering off other nearby stars to also destabilize. Soon the sky looked like some firework display / pinball game with stellar explosions and energy jets shooting all over.
I knew it was only a matter of seconds before we'd get irradiated, so I crouched down and tried to shield my eyes just as a huge thunderous boom errupted, the ground shook, and everything went blinding white. I felt electricity surging through my body as it disintegrated from the intense radiation, and then I died. There was one more second of lingering white light in my field of vision. The dream ended there.