Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Apocalyptic President Sharp
In the dream the United States appears to be a third world nation, feels post apocalyptic. My family is on vacation, almost like you would visit historic places now. We are in a hut listening to the customs of the people there and they are getting ready to perform a ritual involving a big jug of water. My mom says that it looks heavy and to help the girl carry it out. So I grab it and a smaller jug of vinegar and we walk out of the hut into a field where a giant tub is. I dump the jug of vinegar into the tub and then start to pour the big jug of water into the tub. While doing this I look in the tub and there appear to be two, dead, chopped up people in there.
This shocks me a bit so I either ask the girl about it or read the plaque on the front. The answer I receive is that this giant tub contains President Sharp and his vice president. President Sharp caught a virus and went crazy. He got into a fight with his vice president and killed him. President Sharp later died of the virus. The people cut them up and put them in the tub. This water could never be used and had to constantly be replinished or the virus would escape.
Of course it is my luck that I get splashed on the hand and side while pouring the water in. No one notices and I decide it is best not to tell them because I get the impression that if I did I would be joining President Sharp in the tub. My hand and side start tingling and we go back into the hut.
I awoke from this dream and my hand and side were tingling. I decided it was best to go back to sleep and see where the dream takes me. The second dream was related but I don't remember it very well. I awoke from this one and my side and hand were still tingling so back to sleep.
In the third dream I was standing in a giant underground room on a ledge. The lower level is filled with water, but there is an island in the middle. My hand and side still tingle and there appear to be either the local residents or zombies on the ledge with me. Someone tells me to jump so I jump in to the water. I then remember that I have my cell phone on me so I pull it out figuring it's dead, but surprisingly still works and has a lightning bolt flashing on the screen. I make it to the island and when I get out of the water I notice that my hand and side are no longer tingling. I rejoice and then I woke up. My side and hand no longer tingled.