Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School of the Black Coats
I was at a meeting of Black Coats. I wasn't apart of the group (spy), so I was trying to keep a low profile. The leader mentioned there was an infiltrator and everyone had to turn over 2 blue poker chips. I had 1 red and 3 blue, so I felt safe. When I pulled my hand out of my pocket I had 4 yellow chips, that I laid on the table. The leader asked my why so I replied "I felt better giving more than my share."
He then asked me to jump out a window to my death. Without hesitation I did so, but before touching the ground, I gently started to fly away. (normal for me in my dreams). They had the younger (children) students chase me, but I glidded into a thorny tree, where they weren't comfortable climbing. I then escaped over a fence and met twin brothers (about 6yrs old). One brother asked me to tap his back 3 times so he would know my story. We flew away to escape the others (they could either fly or learned it from me) when I say a vision of carpet bombing style(nuclear?)explosions . I asked them to fly over the clouds to keep us safe, but they (twins) weren't comfortable with that. I didn't see any destruction but did see some dead and disfigured animals.
Alone, I passed through what seems a protective bubble, I heard a woman (Irish?) say about some expensive car "Of course they're selling it (it exists?), I saw a commercial on TV about it."