Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concrete Crash - Danger Zone

It's been a while since I've posted any of my dreams. But this morning's dream before waking is one to share. Please keep in mind I often dream in metaphoric style and symbolisms and often precognatively.
so yeah, I was dreaming this morning that my husband and I were supposed to help transport a person or persons from point A to B. I recall there were 2 vans. One transport and one cargo, both of them white in color. At one point, not sure of the route, we pulled over in some town, any town, USA, to take a break and discuss itinerary and routes.
While we were outside of the vehicle standing around talking, I decided to take a look around at my surroundings. I noticed, to my right, a grain elevator that was built upon a hill and was somehow way up at the top from that, kind of way up in the air. I looked all around from there and then focused back on the Grain Elevator.
I noticed some sort of construction or remodeling going to take place with the attached house (?), when all of a sudden some sort of destruction equipment had broken up concrete foundation and all this broken concrete, some in large and some small pieces, started floating on an invisible vortex in the air, as if there was no gravity what so ever.

I told my husband..."Look!!!!" - "Quick, LOOK what's happening!!!!". I no sooner tried to give a warning when these floating concrete pieces that had been whirling around in almost slow motion, started crashing downward, and the debris was being thrown everywhere. I heard one piece thud on the ground behind me and shuddered to think there were still more pieces falling where that came from, with really no place to run to for safety. Much more to dream I can't recall...
January, 31, 2012