Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix Format Grid
Lincoln NE 3am
I've had this dream in one way or another several times in the last 6 months or so. I find myself in so-called neighborhood clusters of pods with walkways between them - experience pods in uniform groupings, some of them in tiers. As I was just waking up I finally understood what they were. I have returned more than once to one pod in particular; drawn to it, remembering it with a sweet fondness. I understood they were formatted lifetime learning/experience life centers where we are all hooked up, believing our experience is real. Each section of 12 or 16 rectangular or square ssections of connected pods have variations in the learning experience. Those in one particular pod experienced, met, interacted within that section but sometimes experienced bleed throughs from the other sections they were connected to. These bleed throughs are often what cause us to know "there is more" and we begin to question life's purpose, our own purpose, what-does-it-all-mean. Other separate pod blocks were entirely different life.