Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Dam Failure
On Friday night, November 9 - 10, I had dreams with three unusual elements. The first two have already manifested in this world. The details of those are not important but the situations were so random as to be far beyond any element of chance or coincidence. This tells me that I was in a very perceptive state. Therefore, the last part is of concern. It may be (and probably is) related to a situation going on in my family right now. Nevertheless, because of the possibility that it's not, I thought I should share this information.
I dreamed that I went to Canyon Lake, which is west of Sam Marcos Texas. I was telling a couple from New York about why the dam was built at that location. The Guadalupe River had carved a fairly narrow canyon through the Hill Country of Central Texas. I was telling them that it was the largest earthen dam in the world. It is not but for some reason, I was under the impression was. I was at an overlook high above the dam. (There isn't one like that but in the dream, it did not seem out of place.) It was then that I noticed the dam had suffered some serious erosion on the downstream side of it and that the dam didn't look right. Much of the road on top of the dam was gone . . . eroded away. I then realizes that there had been a flood on the other side of the dam that had severely damaged the whole structure. I was wondering how the thing was even staying together when suddenly a large section of it a begin to slough off into the water. The lake began draining out through a very large breach in the dam. I was wondering if the people downstream had been warned. Under the circumstances, I figured that they probably had been. It was then that I woke up.