Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violent Revolution
Had a dream last night where I was a participant (it seemed one of hundreds or even thousands) in a violent revolution that started in a large city somwhere which was accessable by tunnels (NYC?; lived there for almost a decade).
Dream started with people gathering with weapons and having a real disdain for the way they had been treated (feeling of being pushed aside or ignored). To most it seemed like a violent uprising was the only way to be heard. Fighting began in close quarters underground like a parking garage or tunnel that was also entrace/exit of the city. Poeple rebelling were plain clothes and those trying to contain were dressed as police or SWAT in mostly black with blue jumpers with body armor and helmets. Was there with my current girlfriend who I lost almost instantly, by death or separation I wasn't sure. Fighting lasted for a while wich resulted in a standoff followed by negotiation while the uniformed side tried to infiltrate covertly, were subsequently caught, disarmed and "marked" (although wasn't really clear on how the "marking" was done) with a warning not to return on pain of some kind of painful and drawn out death (which I did not have described, see, or hear tell of specifics). Eventually there were defectors from the poilice/military/militia uniformed side and and a sort of balance was made with the rebelling side keeping control of the city with little or no interference from the outside uniformed types.
That's pretty much all I remember. Awoke feeling like something was accomplished despite overwhelming odds.