Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accident at secret facility
I had a dream last night that went like this.I was with a group of people in some kind of large institutional type building. It was supposed to be a combination of offices, housing, cafeteria, etc to service a complex immediately next to it. It was not 100% clear to me what this was, but from my understanding it was some kind of research type facility for something to do with high energy and it had some kind of nuclear reactor or something in it.This whole thing was located up somewhere high, like on a plateau in the mountains or some kind of mesa or something like that.When I arrived with this group of people the place was mostly deserted. We were to sort of mothball the place because it was supposed to be temporarily shut down. I had the impression it was being shut down for a period of months, as if it was occupied seasonally or something. There were a few people left, but it certainly was not staffed up to full capacity.So at one point we were in some kind of community room type area. I went down a long hall away from that room towards one of the exits for something. As I was going along I was thrown up into the air and hit the ceiling. For a split second I thought there had been an explosion. But instead of immediately falling, I lingered up near the ceiling briefly. Just for a moment, but long enough to know that something was up. When I got outside it happened again and I saw several people in the parking lot also momentarily suspended in mid-air.That was the end of it. But this seemed to be totally unanticipated by everyone involved and they all supposed that somehow the high energy facility was not shut down properly and somehow it must be the cause of this odd effect.