Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aftermath of water...
March 7, 2013
I was walking in a city and there was a bear that appeared and it was attacking my friends so I chose to chase it off. As I was chasing it away the sun came up and I was standing in the remains of a city.I could not tell where I was but there was water everywhere running down the streets as if it were draining to lower areas. I could see the remains of bridges and city streets with a few people looking for survivors and a puppy was found. To my right and in front of me I could see twisted metal and light poles hanging from an overpass, one which had a women hanging from it and she was being lifted up part of her right foot was missing. There was another survivor a woman being pulled from over the water where she was hanging from a metal pole that was also twisted and hanging over another overpass over a highway and this women was still intact but her flesh had been torn away from her legs where her bone was exposed from her knees to her feet. All of the dream I could not make out any tall buildings. The ones that I could see were only four to five stories tall and there was destruction everywhere I looked with just a few survivors. This was a very intense and traumatic dream due to the details of the survivors. I have had several dreams of water but not to the intensity of the trauma of the experience in such detail.