Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When pigs fly!
Feb 2013I was looking out a window at my backyard where there is a stream and had the thought that we are surrounded by all this beauty and we may not always see it. Out of no where little pigs that looked like little Hippos were flying around and they were pink and purple covered in all different patterns and designs. I was like wow this is very different flying pigs romping and running around in my backyard playing. I turned from the window and flew and came upon a person that I met the day before at a car dealership and I asked him if he needed to learn how to fly. He floated up in front of me and I knew he could fly.
I got in a vehicle filled with many people and we were on a road surrounded and lined by gigantic old trees. We were moving forward and I could see everything in front of us was disintegrating and being moved out of the way. I looked upon everyones faces and could see they were all focusing on what was coming with no fear. In front of us I could see something appearing a sphere of nothingness but it was very intense as if everything and anything that could exist was before us. We were all concentrating on this potential no fear just focus. A woman on my right leaned over and looked at me very closely and she said to me "you dream of him" and I said yes. She said, "he stands before you" I said yes and understood she was speaking of Jesus.Upon waking the next day I went to the store to pick up my vehicle and told the person that I had a dream about him and that he could fly. He told me he has been trying to fly in his dreams for seven years. I told him " You can fly you just have to remember because I saw you fly in my dreams." He was happy and surprised.