Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walking home
I find myself walking on a well worn path thur a grassy field, its night time and there are lots of people i dont know, walking on the same path . All heading in the same direction,there is space between us. No one talking or even really noticing one another.I try to call my wife to see if she is ok and where she is at,no phone reception,go figure.There are some make shift rest stops,lot of people milling about .Some are not very nice and it is very stressful.I decide to keep moving and follow the path ,it goes into the distance over alot of rolling hills,its start to lightly snow and even though its night i can see quite well,like moonlight but brighter. By now most of the people, i can no longer see,i assume that they are far ahead of me, but all that are left seem to be on their own.By now i am happy that my family isn't with me ,cause i am really starting to worry about whats happening and why i am walking somewhere ,As I watch i see some people just fade away, thats when i realize that we are all dead and coming to terms with our new reality,going to heaven or what ever would be next. And the dream ends, i guess i am still on that path.