Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Invasion
On a beach at night, swimming in the water with others. Someone points out some huge tornadoes in the water a mile away. They look wide and ominous. The waves get bigger and I realize a tsunami is on its way. I scramble back to shore as the first wave hits. I make it through that one, but then a nother one 80 feet high comes and throws me atop the roof of a nearby condominium. I got lucky, as people back in the water and shore were hurt and screaming. An even bigger wave was coming, so I made my way down to the parking lot, found my car (didn't have the original car key, which were back in clothes I left on the beach) and used a house key to somehow open and start the car.
I drove up the winding streets to a higher elevation part of town that looked like a Greek city and found a motel at the very top overlooking the ocean. I parked there with my sister in the car, when over the water we saw the sun starting to rise and a swarm of white seagull-like spaceships coming toward shore. A few of them landed and aliens got out, we locked the door and tried to think nice thoughts as they walked around the car scanning our minds for signs of hostility. They ended up placing a force field around the city hill we were on, quarantining it. We were stuck, and in the coming weeks had no choice but to work for them as a security force hunting down dissenters. A couple of them who had tan skin and hawaiian looking eyes called me into the library and began talking, speaking a strange language like a cross between Polish and Basque sped up to twice normal speed.
At one point, our building was attacked by a race of hostile aliens. We were angry that our aliens didn't tell us about them. Ours were like fascists but they weren't animalistically violent like this new faction we encountered. Apparently the invasion was by all sorts of different aliens, that split up and different ones took over different parts of the planet.