Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The demon man and the warehouse soul trap.
This dream took place in a warehouse. I was stuck in it. I don't remember arriving, but I couldn't leave. I call this kind of thing a soul trap. I feel these in dreams from time to time, usually I can feel not to go into the trap- usually a well lit area in the dark, like a moth to flame.

It was about 20k square feet of warehouse, all cement floor, some racking and shipping tables, white padded insulation on the walls, doors, and ceiling. I was with some frightened strangers, teenagers, just a few people. Most of the time we spent hiding from the possessed guy in the aisles.

He was a tall man, about 45 or 50, looked like one of the warehouse guys maybe, like the boss. Blue flannel plaid padded workshirt, jeans, short black hair, a little bald. He was possessed by some kind of evil. He had a wild looks and walked around us on the shipping floor sometimes snarling, or yelling, but lecturing us about something all the while. An angry rant.

He also controlled a cloud of flies that was so dense it flowed like fuzzy buzzy ink, an amorphous blob about 8 feet across. Someone spoke up, complaining, and the swirling mass of flies stretched out like a black amoeba to engulf him. He fell down and was consumed to bones and clothes. It moved like flies, but felt like pure evil, not actual living things.

We figured out he couldn't use them always, and attacked. We all moved to surround him by some racks and packing tables. I am a big guy and know what a good punch feels like. I smacked him hard in the temple with a roundhouse blind side sucker-punch. I felt and heard the smack. I expected him to drop. He just turned and kept scrambling away from us.

The realism of the punch was amazing. I usually am impotent when dream violence happens. Like when you try to run and can't or try to punch and your arm goes limp. This time the shock of it pushed right back up my tense muscles and bones as I swung hard and landed a bullseye.

I picked up a metal club, some kind of part for machinery, but before I could use it he looked and laughed and it shrank down to a tiny size.

I don't really remember what happned after the fight, the fears were subsiding and the soul trap felt defeated, despite the demon man and his flies. Just fighting back as a group weakened it.