Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beaten up imposter
I'm in a rundown shack in the wilderness and it is snowing outside. There's a sense of dread and emergency, and I have to lock up the house because an intruder is trying to get in. My dog is running around outside, and I can't get him to come inside. I make the decision to lock up anyhow, because the figure of the intruder is lurking outside. Just as I do this, a strange woman appears at the door -- she looks like the victim of domestic violence -- her face is beat up -- her lip and her eye. She says she HAS to talk to me. She starts to explain, but it is so long-winded, and she doesn't get to the point. So I let her in to finish her narrative, and my boyfriend (I don't know who he is, but it is not my husband) shows up and he locks the place up. She keeps going on and on, and doesn't get to the point. My youngest, my 2 year old, is suddenly in the cottage too, and she's interrupting me, and the stranger gets in her face in a mean way. It occurs to me that maybe she, this stranger, is a dangerous imposter.