Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Test
I had a dream a week ago that I could fly which isn't new....I have been flying in my dreams since I was 3 when I fell off of a 12 foot ledge overlooking our driveway. In this dream I was taken to this big temple. I don't know much about other religions but this temple might have been a Buddhist temple or some other temple in Asia. I was taken there by another woman. She was younger than me but I was brought there to be tested. There were monks or holy religious type people everywhere in this temple and this woman told me there were several rituals that I had to go through....actually that my spirit had to go through. I told her I was afraid because although I have been a Christian my entire life I only recently became very close to God. She said that I had a strong faith and that I just needed to remember to always trust God. I don't remember exactly what the rituals were but I remember feeling mentally exhausted after I went deeper and deeper into this temple moving from room to room. I got to the last test and I was facing the woman and all of a sudden I sensed that she was gone and an evil presence had replaced her spirit. I was terrified at first but I said the Lord's prayer out loud. The evil spirit said that the Lord's prayer didn't scare him and anyone could say those words and I stood up against him and told him that the Lord God had already beaten him and he was commanded by God to leave. I woke up after that.