Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
volcano, floods, stray cats and dog
Apparently this is the section to post the dream in...not really 'about me'... please ignore the prior posting under this same title.

Ok, the dream:
I am somewhere out back of a place that seems like light industrial/retail buildings. Very dry dirty, dry dead weeds. There is some kind of shed or storage locker in the back parking lot area that has stray cats living on it. I am upset that no one is taking care of the animals (yes, I am an animal kind person who has been known to rescue a stray or two). One lifts its head and it has greenish fur and big, huge bulging white eyes that seem cataracted. He is older cat and I am very sad he is on his own and he seems rather blind. Then a dog with no front legs shows up wrapped in some kind of paper cone that I slide him out of and now I am going to go looking for someone to help me with the dog. He seems to be the priority. I open a commercial type glass door on the back of one building that seems to be auto parts store and yell 'is this anyone's dog?'. Then I feel big wet drops starting to fall, I'm concerned about the animals out in the rain. It's starts raining harder and harder and I look south and I see water rushing inthe streets then I notice there is such a violence in the sky and I realize it is a volcano going off . I think, what the eff is there a volcano erupting in Orange County? It's very very vivid, I see rocks shooting out like missiles, roiling black smoke going up and out from this volcano. It seems not too far away and I know I have to go. I'm on a bike trying to outrun the flooding that has become torrential, up to my waist in fast flowing flood waters.I hear the water, I feel how wet it is and I am terrified of the flooding and how quickly it has appeared.
I wake up feeling scared and shaky.