Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water in the mountains of Sand
October 16, 2013I was walking by myself through a vast open bluff covered with snow with blustery winds blowing . I was pulling a large blue tarp with me and I noticed a beautiful Owl; it's feathers and face with many shades of blue. It was tired, cold and about three feet tall. I waited for it to get on the tarp and I then pulled us through the snow till we arrived to an area where the water was running. There was a very defined line between the snow and the beginning of green grassy knolls with small water ways running though it which reminded me of the rice fields in Japan. I walked into the green trench which was still damp from water and pulled the blue tarp and Owl with me into a room, my mother was there standing watching, observing. There was a cage of animals not from this world. A magnificent flying dragon like fish and a being which was rather fierce and very intimidating which was a greenish brown color trying to get out. It used it's energy from it's hand and was slowly creating a hole in the doorway to break through. On the outside of the cage there were creatures flying around antagonizing them and keeping them in, beautiful shimmering creatures of many hues of blues and purples and pale greens.I walked away and I was at the base of the sand mountains, dunes again. This time I could see the water on the other side edging closer and wearing away the tops of the mountains pulsing and pushing to break through. The walls of the mountain started to collapse and water came running through everywhere to the building and it was as if there was an inland sea all of a sudden because the water had brought large amounts of sand with it and many people were drowning. I dove into the water looking for someone that I knew and I could not find them but I saw a hand and went under and pulled a man up through the water I could see he was still alive and I could see his face looking at me through the water as we were lifting him up out of the water. We had to go back in to help others there were many. The water had reached the buildings which were white almost marble like. They were up on a crest or a hill a rather large complex which I have been dreaming about the past couple of years.