Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returned Bandaged Child
20140419 -- Dream -- Returned Bandaged Child
7:55 EST, 20:40 LST

In the dream, I was living in a rancher (one story house with basement) in a suburb in Northern Virginia. It was Summer, about 8 PM. I was washing dishes when I became aware of lots of road noise. My wife asked me to look out the window and see what was going on. There was a convoy of green military trucks with cloth hoop tops over the flatbeds. Some were driving by the house, but a large number of them had assembled in a line with their headlights shining in the windows on the road side of the house. The engine noise was deafening, but I could also hear snatches of commands from a megaphone outside. I could not understand what they were saying.

My wife and I backed up to the back of the house, but there was light coming in the back too. Trucks had driven into the back yard, and lined up with their lights coming in the back windows. I called 9-1-1. The 911 operator was not aware of any military emergency, and agreed to send police to investigate. As I hung up the phone, the trucks in front started driving towards the house. I thought that they were planning to drive through it. My wife fled to the basement.

Through the blind, I saw a couple of army people on motorcycles, stopped with their feet on the ground. I went out the front door to see what they wanted.
A soldier dismounted the cycle and walked towards me in battle gear with a helmet on. I remember being surprised at how thin and short the soldier was, decided it was a woman, then still thought she was short and thin for a woman. She motioned me over to talk, where I could hear her in spite of the engine noise.

"