Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loose Tightropes
I was watching two rambunctious men literally hopping around on two tightropes. The two tightropes appeared to stretch from one skyscraper to the next, but there was a catch: the tightropes were extremely loose to the point they were bouncing. Neither man was apparently fearful of the looseness; in fact, they were actually trying to bounce higher and higher, apparently to show off to anyone watching. One tightrope was positioned above the other one; they were not side to side.

The first man was bouncing on the top one and had a weird contraption to keep his feet better positioned on the rope. After a few bounces, he then jumped down to the second rope and began bouncing on that one. Then he jumped off, apparently free falling downward. He exited my view downward, because just as he jumped, the next man did the same thing…jumped onto the top rope and then jumped down the bottom one…then jumped downward.

As the second man jumped off the bottom rope, there was a text caption on the right that pointed to a thin line just under the bottom rope. I can't remember exactly what the text said, but it was there to warn me that the space below the jumpers was an illusion. A picture of skycrapers was pasted over a safety net to make it appear like they were extremely high in the air, when really, they were down very low and even had a safety net there to catch them! The caption warned me that what I was seeing was just an illusion.

CAME TRUE:
The next morning, I was, of course, very perplexed about this dream, but I didn't have much time to decipher it. Midday, I ended up on my Facebook page, quickly scanning for new material that people had submitted. I couldn't believe what appeared; I read this…

"