Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Dream in Three "Scenes"
The dream that I had last night consisted of three scenes back to back. Scene 1 - I was in a dark room. I knew that my husband was with me and that I had to protect him. In front of me was a man in his late twenties. He had on a tan turtleneck sweater that had intricate knitting on it. He had sandy colored hair. He was punching me in the face. Scene 2 - I was in the same dark room. I knew my husband was with me and that I had to protect him. There were two men in the room. This time using religious talk and referring to Jesus I was able to stop these men from physically hurting me. These men were middle aged and wore jeans and shirts. There was a sense of forgiveness between the three of us and they seemed spiritually changed but what transpired in the room and they left. Scene 3 - This time I actually saw my husband in the dream. We had somehow managed to get out of that dark room and we were running across a parking lot. There was a chain link fence and bright lights ahead and I knew that we were approaching a public space. I yelled to him to "run to a public place". As I turned around a saw a woman running to come get us. She had a knife in her hand. As I stood there, holding my ground, and trying to let my husband get away, I called her a name (swear word) and told her to bring it on. I remember feeling strong yet afraid because I knew I was going to have to fight her and that she had a knife. I instantly woke up from this "3 scene dream" and felt disturbed.