Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kokopelli
5/1 I remember going to a family reunion/ vacation place with people. Jason Gordon Levitt was walking with me. We were walking towards this farmhouse on a beautiful country side that was very open. There was a baby horse tied up to a post out front. Suddenly two wolves came charging toward the horse and we knew we had to save it. Jason charged directly at the lunging wolf and struck it somehow. We weren't sure if the wolves were just so taken aback at how aggressive he was but they ran off. We head towards the farm house and my friend/ coworker Marta is there. Her and I both have these approx 2ft by 1ft boxes with beautiful tiles on the covers. We know they are boxes that contain someone who has died recently. My Grandma who recently passed away is there, and somehow I feel that it is my Grandpa in my box. Although it is never said. I leave the farmhouse and my many relatives to get some air outside. There is a large van parked out there and there are still plenty of people outside. I notice that when I look at people I can sometimes see this orb above them that shows me something about them, things I wouldn't know otherwise. I go to the van and there is this hippie boy in there selling drugs. I climb in and we talk for a bit and he points to the moon through one of the windows and says check it out. We look up at it through the window and it's a full moon surrounded by a thick red ring. I recall seeing a map at some point indicating where I was. It was broken down into regions and the region we were in was called Kokopelli.