Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next President of the United States
November 5, 2012

I've had my eye on a man standing outside a building that feels like a restaurant-hotel of sorts. He's wearing a dark suit and as I exit the car he starts walking toward me. Abruptly, I wonder if his presence somehow tuned me into the phone conversation, opening a channel to it. Am I a medium?! Rather, are my psi abilities suddenly strengthening and coming out into the open? I proceed down the street, which is shadowy now, after sunset, and all the shops are gone. All I see on either side of the wide, empty road are dark, rectangular buildings a few stories high. I look behind me, sensing a boardwalk and the ocean, and think—This is a dream! I'm dreaming.

At once I rise a few feet off the ground, buoyed by the joy of having become lucid, and I notice a large dog that had been running toward me at full speed abruptly turn around and begin running back in the direction from which it had come. I have a quick, confused thought about calling for my spirit animal (been reading Dr. T's posts) but then it seems silly because clearly it had already come to me and the dog, "