Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saltworks.
Greenhouse grill has gone out of business man tells me if we liked it we should have supported local. Talking with man about buying the company saltworks and using it for new business name and starting new greenhouse grill type business. I can't tell if 'm talking about all the different kinds of things that I am going to sell at the business or if I am seeing a different person and interpreting it as being myself. 3 men and a woman involved in negotiations. Getting off train and trying to catch up with man to talk about buying business. Couple involved in Love story. Man is telling her how nice it would be to live in a big House with separate greenhouse, on large piece of property. Man in love story already spoken for by a different woman but I guess he has affair and meets up with other woman anyway. They are building a house. On way to check the progress of their house and see that a Woman's house is being torn down. The dream was much longer and much more detailed than this but this is all I could remember.