Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snakes
Dreaming about snakes in the water. I am walking and dad is behind me over the low water bridge that the water is coming over. I am hopping on rocks trying not to get my feet wet and I see snakes in between the rocks. I am counting them 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14?? I think I stop at 14.My dad decides to play with them or something and is touching them. I am asking him to stop touching the snakes, but he isn"t listening. I walk all the way across the bridge and back and I see my dad and he says something like ugh. I look at him and his lip/tongue/mouth area is bleeding. I ask him if he got bit by one of the snakes and he says yes. I ask him if it was the copperhead and he just asks me if I know where the jumper cables are. I know what he is going to do (An old remedy for snake bites, he is somehow going to hook up the battery with the cables and touch the cables to the snake bite to neutralize the venom with a shock from the battery. I ask him if that is his only plan and he says yes. I am telling him that he can do what he is planning on but that we HAVE to leave and go to the emergency room just in case it doesn"t work. I tell him that we have to have a backup plan. "You can"t just do that and wait. You have to at least start heading in the right direction just in case." (Direction of the hospital).