Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Slipping Sideways
Dear Sir,I had this one dream on Friday May 9th and the other on Sunday May 11th.The first was I was standing on the ground near a (maybe the rockies outside of Calgary AB)mountain and the world was shaking around me. Suddenly I could see the world from outer space.I watched the planet tilt first towards China, I could hear news stories being played in the background.The North Pole was centred around Northern Mongolia. And the News were saying that the Western Governmentswere giving aid to China to help them with supplies and refuges. The Chinese government wasvery thankful and taking all the people offered. Suddenly the world tilted back and over-correctedAnd the North Pole was centered around Labrador Canada. The Chinese government people laughedand said they would keep all the goods and ships that were sent and simply leave North America tosuffer. North America cried out in shock and suprise. They cursed the Chinese but nothing couldbe done. Suddenly the world shifted again. The North Pole was once again settled at Northern Chinaand it stayed there. The entire world's population sat silent at the betrayal of China.The other dream was I was living in my Grandmother's house.(this house is in Southern Ontario Canada neara large natural gorge and river system.I heard a loud crunch outside and went to see. A street post had crashed through the front porch. The walls swayed and glass crashed.I looked at it and it all fell down. So I stepped outside to see why the post fell. Across the streetthe buildings were all falling down, and people were screaming. My wife came outside and I told herto go back inside because it is safer. We run inside but once in the foyer the floors are twisting andbreaking up beneath us. So we run outside to get clear of the house as it falls apart.We run through some trees and are in an open field. Suddenly the horizen slips down at the West.Everything is falling that way and we are holding onto the dirt with all of our streangth tonot fall away. The trees and buildings fall that way and the only thing left is a red shipping containerthat is near a hill and some rocks. I wake up as I am grasping my wife's hand.I only post them both because they seem to be related and because of the closeness of the dreams in time.