Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20140506-Dream-Pink Granite Building
20140506-Dream-Pink Granite Building

I dreamed I was looking at a large building with three peaked roofs, several stories high. It was made of pink granite, with long, tall windows, columns and a balcony in the middle. It had small trees and bushes growing all around it. It had a lawn in front, but the grass was very long and weedy, longest next to the building. The building belonged in a large city, but it was the only building standing for many blocks around.

I was standing about 2 blocks away next to a gardener. The gardener was complaining that the building was too radioactive for maintenance or even trimming the grass and bushes nearby it. He told me it was made of pink granite, and Edwardian Architecture:

I drew the picture first, then googled 'pink granite', 'rose granite,' and 'Edwardian architecture.' Pink granite buildings looked like the one in my dream, and it does seem to be 'Edwardian architecture,' but I was unable to find a picture of a building that looked like this one. Other descriptors might include 'building like a triptych,' and 'European.'