Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Station Robbery
I had a dream last night about myself robbing a convenient store. It appeared to be a Thortons, Sheetz, or a Racetrack; modern gas station. I was with an accomplice who was reaching in the back seat of the getaway vehicle the entire dream. I went inside the gas station up to the clerks, brandishing a slightly over sized gun metal long barrel revolver. I asked for the money but the clerks, one black and one white. both young men wearing red shirts and khaki pants. They said they only had 5 dollars i took it and panic set in. i ran out to the car, noticing a distinct feeling of panic and of a job gone wrong. waiting for police sirens to come in the distance. I went back inside thinking i couldnt botch the job for only $5.00. I went back inside noticing a clear plastic cup soda on the counter full of dr. pepper. i just knew it was dr. pepper, i could taste it by looking at it. I then went behind the counter and opened the cash drawers finding more money than the clerks said and this made me angry. I pulled out the change holders and it revealed a plastic pre wrapped bag of 100 bills. they looked fake but i grabbed them along with the rest of the money. put it in a bag and now i heard the sirens in the distance. ran out the door of the gas station to see my accomplice, who was also black, leaning over the driver seat facing backwards reaching for something. the panic feeling set in again and i woke up.