Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Flag Bomb on an Aircraft Carrier?
I has this dreamaround April 30th.I was on an american aircraft carrier in the control tower somewherein an ocean. Parked right next to us was another aircraft carrier and I had a feeling that this was the Germans. I saw someone in the control tower with aridiculouslyhuge pair of yellowbinoculars starring right at us. Then I turned toa guy next to me and he had a pair of yellow binoculars just like them butnot as big and was looking through them backwards. Then I herd somone yell "INCOMMING"". I look to my right, where the runwaystarts,and I see what looks like a fighter approaching. As this "plane" comes in I see that it's landing and then I can see that it's not a plane it's a bomb with a landing gear attached to it. I sense that its an americian bomb.It lands and traveles down the runway infront of me to the end of the ship. Right then there was this huge explosion and all I could see for a split second was a large fireballwith some black smoke as is explodes. When the shock wave reaches me everything goes black and the dream ends.