Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanish Footballer(soccer player) affair
In new training place, as if I am visiting someone,

The house is in the southwest like new mexico

I had was having a conversation spanish football(soccer) player. We got along very well.He took down his pants and I had an affair with him. We had gone somewhere and there was a car accident. He had been drinking. the next was there was doctors and official looking people at the house. He was laying there in his underwear, and they were examining him and asking me questions about the accident but I couldn't remember the accident but I then ask if this story comes out will it be a new story in Spain and they said yes because EVERYONE knows him in Spain. I didn't know who he was. I tried to delay and talk about the pain I was having. The officials became suspicious and wanted to blood alcohol test to see if he was drunk while driving. I told them he hadn't had much to drink and that In Spain he would be considered over the limit but not in America. I was talking to my spouse and he went to talk to the footballer. I deny everything. We then made plans to go back home to los Angeles. I was then sitting with some older woman who were reading a book but she didn't like the book as she thought it was too boring.