Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Marriage Of The Old Lady
This is the second dream wich followed the first one immediately. Time: Monday, 19.May in the morning (around 4:00 CET - sorry forgot to mention this at the first dream).

I was a guest at a marriage. An old lady was the bride. I did / do not know who was the bridegroom.
We were housed in an old hotel. A classic building with dark wood panels on the wall and dark red carpets on
the floor.
Long walkways, a separate kitchen and other rooms and halls. Kitchen maids and servants all around.
The kitchen maids were clothed in white blouse and black skirts / aprons. The servants wore white shirts, striped
vests and black trousers. Like the servants in old english movies.

The guests were partly family members of the old lady - daughter, sons, grandchilds, other relatives - and partly
some friends an acquaintances.

We all were gathered in a big hall, where we awaited the old lady to get married. The doors were closed and we all
looked outside (how? - some keyholes, small windows) to watch out for the old lady.

Then the old lady arrived. She was small, maybe 1.60m, whitehaired, I estimated her about 80years old.
She held a walking cane and wore a white bridal costume and a pair of dusky pink high heel plateau sandals! -
The guests were aghast at this sight.

At this moment the daughter of the old lady stepped to the door and locked it from inside. She cried out loud and
shook the door with all her power. Knocked again and again. I felt some kind of sadness for her and begged
the daughter to open the door but the daughter didn't retreat.

Meanwhile the guests drank and talked. Some were full of sympathy for the old lady, others disgusted.

The old ladies crying got quieter and quieter. After a while nothing was to hear. Some of the guests were drunken
and puked to the floor. It was a great mess and the servants and kitchen maids did what they could.

Then again it knocked on the door. We looked outside and this time there was the old lady in the
clothing of a kitchen maid. The daughter immediately opened the door.

The old lady came in and began helping the servants and kitchen maids to clean up the mess. Finally she laid
down the floor with her belly and polished the linoleum. All guests, servants and kitchen maids stood around
and admired her devotion.

-----------------------------
some comments - feel free to delete them; maybe
they distract from the dream.

During the writing of the report I had to think about the old lady as being the queen of england and standing
in the dream for the british monarchy / the government. Maybe for the whole old system.

This is supported from the old british looking environment of the hotel and personnel.
The marriage may be some kind of liason with somebody/some institution.

Wearing high heels maybe a sign of heightening oneself over the others.
Some kind of pride or arrogance, to be something better.

Only the daughter - the closest relative - could do what was done. Nobody else would have done this: denying marriage
to this old and venerable lady. So there may be some resistance inside the queens family / the government / the system.
against this undertaking. But it seems not to be the undertaking but the attitude of the
government to this undertaking.

After some trouble and after rethinking this attitude and doing penance everthing is fine.