Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coastal Flooding
April 19, 2014

Lots going on inside a large multilevel Mansion-building. I spend a long time there, wearing a long sleep robe. I have my own room I clearly remember entering in the gray of Void Space at least twice, deliberately finding what is ostensibly a light switch on the wall, proud of my ability to be aware and navigate in the silvery darkness... I head downstairs with a female companion, entering a small rectangular lobby in which the open door looks directly out at the gray heaving mass of the ocean only about one city block away. An impossibly massive wave crests and crashes and I quickly step back to avoid the tide I'm sure will flow all the way to this building and up the entrance steps, because that was truly a monster of a wave. Indeed, ocean water flows into the room seeming to reach for my bare feet. To the left of the door sits a row of elderly men and women who have retired to this seaside town. I tell them that by the year 20?? most coastal towns will be under water. One woman chastises me, telling me I shouldn't talk or worry about that. I reply, "