Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman in Black
In the summer of 1998, I had this weird, creepy dream. In it, I was standing on the right side of our local cemetery. Everything was in pitch blackness, as if it was deep in the night. Now this cemetery is divided by a road going up the mountain, the road goes up to the top. But halfway, the road goes from left to right. I thought I saw a woman walking up the road in the darkness. I could see that she had a long black dress on and a black veil. How could I see this, you ask? Well, from under the veil was shining a bright white light. Odd, yes. But then she stopped and looked at me. I still shiver when I think about that dream! I saw a relative of mine and she was crying her eyes out in misery. Just heartbroken.Fast forward to March 4th 1999, My Great-Aunt died from an aneurysm she had had on Feb. 28th. Okay, this Great-Aunt was the Mother-in-Law of the woman that I had seen crying in my dream!! But hold on, On March 17, 1999, My Great-Aunt's only son died. This man was the husband of the woman I had seen bawling her eyes out in my dream. It still freaks me out to think of all that. Also in the dream, I was standing at the spot where both were to be buried.