Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matterprinter
This is a dream I had in January, 04. 2014.
It was a remarkable detailed technical dream.
I don't know if someone is already working on this principle.

The dream:

Somebody or a group of people tried to explain a technical principle to me.
It started with showing me green light wich was emitted from a single edge and evenly illuminated a rectangular plane.

In the next step a second edge was placed on the opposing side of the plane.
The light was now reflected and the plane was filled with green and black stripes of a standing wave.

Now two more light emitting edges were place on top and bottom of the plane. A pattern of squares was now formed from the lightwaves.

Then a second plane was showed. The pattern in this one filled the holes in the first one. These two
planes were layered upon another. Now all fields were green in that plane.

And finally the plane was extended to a 3-dimensional space wich was filled with small cubes of light, tightly
packed.

Now I had the strong imagination of an apparatus in the size of a microwave oven which is densely filled with
small cubes of green light. Every cube a standing wave.

Did not grasp the following explanation in all depth:
If the light, which is emitted from the walls of this box, is modulated in a special way, then one can
produce real matter in every form one wants.
It is a kind of 3-D printer, that can produce and arrange atoms in any way. Only controlled by the modulation
of the light sources at the walls.

I was offered to participate on the development of such an apparatus. This would require to leave the earth
because the process needs vacuum and zero gravity to work. I wouldn't come home for 40 years.

I got time to think about the offer. In the beginning I was very excited to work in space and see other stars
and planets, but after rethinking the whole thing, I finally rejected the offer.