Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opression
The things we are all facing in the world today are the illusion to the final truth.
This is what I know....The world today cannot sustain the natural balance of life as we know it. things must change! For the good or worse. Quite basically we are all Frogs on a Hot-plate. Some will jump off while others stay and get burned.
I am going to do a summation of all my dreams, with the key words Ive been shown:
#1 WORLD WIDE KNOWLEDGE #2 WAR #3 FIRES #4 DEATH #5 PROTESTS #6 MOTHER NATURE #7 TRI-CENNIMA #8 FLOODS #9 HURRICAINES #10 NYC #11 TREES #12 TORNADOES #13 TERRORISTS #14 LION BEAST #15 BEAR BEAST #16 DISEASES #17 GERMS #18 BUGS # 19 DISSASTER #20 NEW PROJECTS OR DEVELOPMENTS (BUILDINDS) #21 KAYOS #22 CONFORMITY #23 GOLD #24 BAD WOLVES #25 EMP #26 MOUNTAINS #27 EARTHQUAKES #28 MARTIAL LAW #29 JET-LIKE METOR #30 UNITY

"UNITY" was actually apart of my protest dream, "we are marching for unity" as I recall in my dream of protests.
"Unity" I labeled as #30 simply because without "Unity" we are divided! To unite as one...is to change as a whole! To adapt and change, must be apart of our transformations to begin a new! COMPASSION CHARITY AND LOVE!
WHEN IN FEAR AND DOUPT, PRAYERS WITH FAITH IN GOD AND JESUS, WILL SAVE AND ENLIGHTEN THE WEAKENED SOUL, AS TO ACCEND INTO A STRONGER STATE OF MIND. Wink