Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music and Drugs
I have an uncle that we have completely disowned because he is a sociopath, a pathological liar, and a drug dealer/user. He is disgusting but I'll spare you the additional details about how he likes to run naked around little girls... but that's another story. Unfortunately he stays at a place that is within earshot of my house. He is rarely home (thank God) and seems to only show up after a drug run. When he gets home, he will blow some kind of really loud musical instrument and I am convinced that it is a way to alert his fellow druggies that he is home and the drugs are free-flowing, but I have no way to prove any of this. Anyway, I had a dream that it was late at night and my mom, dad, husband, children and I are all sitting around outside visiting when we hear what we think is my uncle tooting his horn again. So we all realize that he is back and are very disappointed because we have to worry about keeping an extra close watch on things and on the children (like I said he has a fascination with walking around naked). We are discussing these things when all of a sudden he is right there but the music is still playing/blowing. We start to complain to him about the horn blowing/music and his drug friends when we realize that he isn't the one doing it and he says "it's not me." We are wondering where the music is coming from when we ask "well, then who is it." This dream concerned me because I hope it is not literally predictive that there will be another drug pusher in this town.