Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TENTS, RAINBOWS, COUNTERS, YELLOW DRESS, AND AN AFFAIR WITH A SENATOR
I was either at Sams or Home Depot. I needed a tent to live in because we (my husband children and I) had to leave our home because of the Radon Gas. I walked right up to the counter and decided to order 2 tents without even looking at them to save time. My husband and children were in the truck waiting for me and my mom and dad were in their car following us and were also waiting on me. It takes what seems like hours for them to get the tent while I stayed right there at the counter waiting. Girl just doesn't come back, I finally walk around the store. Through the window, I see my dad outside loading things up from the lumber yard into his TRUCK! That means that I was there so long that he and mom were able to drive all the way home and back (1 ½ hours each way). I find a different girl that works there and she is asking me what I ordered. I think I told her the number 1 and the number 2. We look all around the store and can't find anything like I ordered. There are tents hanging up for display and I think that one of them is the one I ordered but I don't know for sure because I ordered it before I saw it. I see that Chris and all the kids are asleep in the truck. We can't find the tent so she goes into the back. Chris comes in and I am walking around the store with the woman. I am explaining to Chris that the thing that is so frustrating is that I didn't even shop at all, I just walked in and ordered it immediately and I am still waiting.

At the counter waiting and it is suddenly a different counter . The woman asks me if I am staying for the evening. I say yes. She tells me that she will get me something to wear. I am confused and I look up and see everything arranged by color. I see a whole room of these beautiful yellow evening dresses. I know that there are other rooms where the dresses are organized by color but all I see is the yellow room. The woman is talking about her daughter and I look up and to the right of me there is a man and a woman holding onto each other with tight clothing on and they are doing a circus act on those ropes/silk ropes.

I walk into the other room and all the Senators are in a open room with stadium seating (rows of 3) like that game show. "