• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle Real Estate

possibility.
unlimited.
real estate.
paperwork almost didn't; come through.
Banks were at fault.
ordered blinds.
1 old house looked good but they didn't call them blinds they called them something else.
but other did not look good.
staying with family.
space needle.
seattle, washington.
with couple watching singers.
girl lead singer acting like she hadn't sang before.
She was not smiling in group.
I didn't recognize her.
I'm talking about her inexperience to others in the dream and about how she can sing but doesn't have the charisma/self-confidence.
everyone else recognizes her though and they tell me that it is Miranda Lambert. I am wondering why is she acting so scared and not smiling when she's done this a million times before?
Real estate signs.
Families' son that I am staying with gave details to me so I could sell signs.
They wanted to help me out.
Digital.
possibility unlimited real estate paperwork almost didn't come through. Banks were at fault; ordered blinds.1 old house looked good but they didn't call them blinds they called them something else.but other did not look good.staying with family.space needle.seattle, washington.with couple watching singers.girl lead singer acting like she hadn't sang before.She was not smiling in group.I didn't recognize her.I'm talking about her inexperience to others in the dream and about how she can sing but doesn't have the charisma/self-confidence.everyone else recognizes her though and they tell me that it is Miranda Lambert. I am wondering why is she acting so scared and not smiling when she's done this a million times before?Real estate signs.Families' son that I am staying with gave details to me so I could sell signs.They wanted to help me out.Digital.