Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady in a Burkha in a Hole
Dream 6/19/2014
6AM DST, 11:40 LST

Lady in a Burka

On 6/18/14 PM, I went to bed intending to dream of August 2014. There were lots of confused images, like laundry and video clips swirling in dark water. It was making me restless, so as an experiment I tried to narrow the focus to August 10.

I dreamed about a lady in a burkha. I was looking down on the scene from the usual dream view position (top corner of the room).
She was stuck in a round hole about 18 inches wide, with her head and left arm on top, and the rest of her dangling unseen out the bottom of the hole. Light was sometimes visible under the hole, as she moved her body around.

She was struggling not to fall through the hole, but could not quite get herself back up through it. Her body seemed to be pulled sharply to the left, right, and back by something. I kept trying to make it to be water, but not water; wind. In the process of struggling, the burkha came off her face. Her teeth were bared from exertion, but she did not cry out for help. No one else appeared to be there.

She had straight black hair, light brown skin, dark brown eyes, a somewhat large nose. She appeared to be in her 30's. The burka was thin fabric with greens and blues on a background of black.

The room was off-white, with smooth walls, and the interior corners were rounded. It looked a lot like the inside of a gigantic utility sink. I knew there was a closed door behind me, but I could not see it.
===

That's all I've got associated with Aug 10. No idea what it could mean.