Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full moon and 2 UFO's
Dreamt of being on the edge of some woods in a park at night.It was a full moon...I saw a large triangle typed shape brownish semi metal craft hovering by the full moon wich was low in the sky.I ran out of wood edge and pointed and yelled at the craft."I see you" another friend I knew that was younger than me but had the same birthday was near bye in the park. I asked him to come over by me and look in the sky.

He came by me and a second craft came next to the first one...there were many hundreds of tiny windows in center of these crafts,wich were identical.When my friend verified he too could see what I have,its like we were frozen in time.All of a sudden we we both laying flat on the grass and could not move...could feel that whatever was inside the crafts were like scanning our brains,thoughts,memories,emotions and even soul. It seemed to take only a few minutes for them or it to capture our life time of information. We could sense they were finished as then we were unparalized and stood up looking at the crafts......they zig zagged away at sharp angles and it was more noticable they were triangle in shape as they flew away very swiftly.We both felt odd,but realized we both experienced this occurance at the same exact time. They didnt have to bring us up in to the craft/ship,they just needed to hover above us and keep us still for a minute or so to gather the information they seemed to be curious about.