Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biscuits Save Lives
I got a nap in after I woke up a little before 4am. I had this amazing dream that I was doing further research on energies and the spirit and such. While doing this research, I got in touch with my step sister who I haven't really talked to since I was very little. My family had shunned her for being a "witch" but now I had questions for her.

She did, in fact, study witchcraft. She wasn't a dreamer like I am, but she claimed to talk to "familiars"... she was excited about my research and somehow had managed to put up her house to get me a $7,000 loan to pursue a formal education on the subject, I couldn't accept the money, but when she got upset, I tucked it away to return to her later. I thought I was doing well on my own.

We had gone somewhere and were attacked by bad spirits. I assumed now that this was because I was on the right track and almost effortlessly disposed of them just using energy. I was now pretty confident in my abilities.

After a while, we were attacked by some men. I knew what they were going to do before they ever did it and instinctively how to react. It was pretty awesome. I managed to take a gun from one of the bad guys... but some other guy had a gun that somehow shot bullets much faster than the average gun. I was able to slow down and see the bullets coming towards me and dodge them JUST in time. It was like I was living out 'The Matrix". I only got hit once, then whooped that guy's butt pretty good. Before clearing out some other places where people were being hurt by these bad guys.

Along my way, I found a note. The note was trying to sell me a biscuit recipe and said that it was vital for EVERYONE to know how to make biscuits. They would SAVE LIVES! That I needed to learn to make them for family, friends, or just as valuable trade items. The recipe wasn't fancy or anything... it was just your regular, generic butter biscuit recipe, but I left the money and bought one... even though I kinda already consider myself a pretty decent biscuit chef... (I mean, I live down south where biscuits and gravy is kinda a big deal.)

After I had cleaned house on all of the bad guys, I reflected on what had happened and wrote Chris all about it. I was only able to do any of this because something had snapped while on my journey to learn about spirit energy. He wrote me a nice email and responded to what had happened.

I meditated on what had happened, revisiting everywhere that I had gone to see that Chris had left little messages or mental notes flying in the air where all of the incidents had occurred. One was over a boat. There was a torture device in there that I hadn't noticed because I didn't know what it was. He gave me a name for it, but I forgot what it was. Basically, this device would slowly drip water into a container holding a prisoner and eventually drown them. I wondered what that was doing there... (the dream took place on a coast somewhere...)

I followed the notes which led me back to the biscuits and decided I would buy two more recipes, one for Chris and one for his wife. Then I woke up.