Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Blimps
I am walking through a busy school hallway just as the morning bell rings. A few students are running late, rushing toward class and I'm walking in the other direction on my way out of the building. I'm searching for my car when I look up into the sky and see several silver blimps orchestrating an attack. This wasn't an earthly attack, and I flee the area. They are searching for a particular frequency or thought and soon, whoever or whatever they were had spread everywhere, including into the sewer grates. We were soon protecting a single person, minding our words and thoughts so we could remain undetected. It seems as if someone broke the silence and I woke with them coming toward our sanctuary. We were bugging out.

If this dream is related to Project August, it probably wasn't anywhere near my area of the Northern Hemisphere. The morning was darker than a summer morning would be in these parts, school was in session, and I felt like there was a chill in the air, llike the chill of fall was upon me. But since I've had real problems remembering anything these last two weeks that wasn't very personal, I thought I'd share. Be well.