Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a Wierd Dream
I dreamt that I woke up to the sound of an airplane flying extremely low. I ran to my bedroom window to see the airplane fly over my house and other houses, just missing them. Then it disappeared behind another house and a few seconds later there was a huge explosion and the ground shook a little bit. I ran outside, and in the dream, I lived on a hill and could see that the plane had crashed into a rectangular building with a flat roof. For some reason, I thought it was some sort of restaurant/ storage building.

As the smoke began to clear, I could see the plane. It was tiny and white. I didn't think that more than one person could fit in it if ANY people could fit in it. The explosion was HUGE for such a small plane also... people began to gather around me on my hill, and as more and more smoke cleared, I could see that ambulances had come. Several bodies were lined up to the side of the building... workers were trying to dig others out of the rubble, and a few people were taken away on stretchers. It didn't look good.

I decided to call my husband and tell him the news. I tried calling several times, but for whatever reason, the phone would always dial the wrong number, so I eventually gave up and decided that I would just go find him so I could tell him myself.

I found my husband in a worn old house in a bad neighborhood. Everything seemed to be falling apart there. When I went into the house, I had found that he had gotten back his old job working as a supervisor for FEMA. I wasn't overly excited about this. Apparently, funds had been lowered. He had an old computer mounted to the wall, and on the ground was a keyboard. An officer would approach the keyboard, and then my husband would use a shop-vac to vacuumed their feet before... they keyed in numbers with their toes.

Well, this was wild. I never in a million years thought I would see something like THIS, and stood back watching semi-amused until I noticed my colored pencils on the floor next to the keyboard! They were in a little tin Coca-Cola bucket. I was a bit upset that my husband had taken them without asking me. Maybe he meant to replace them with better colored pencils like my favorite Prismacolors? I pointed out to him that I saw he had taken my colored pencils, and jokingly said to him that I guess he would have to buy me new ones now as I elbowed him and smiled. He became completely enraged and started cussing me, chasing me out of the house and to the car. I was afraid he might try to hurt me, so I got into the car and locked the doors before he could get to me, then drove off down the street and parked.

While I thought and waited in the car, I watched a court show on a small TV. There was a young, chubby black lady who was on trial for killing a bunch of white women around her same age. I recognized this woman as one of my husband's officers. Maybe this was why he was in such a foul mood? I thought this was so wild because it was on national TV, and it looked like she was being judged by one of those TV judges in a small claims court. During the show, they showed the faces of all the white woman that had been killed. The photos were just of their faces on white backgrounds...almost like mug shots and the list of photos seemed to go on for forever. I wondered how she had been able to kill so many woman...

I saw a pair of tall thin black ladies walking down the street. They were talking about the woman on trial and I asked why they thought she might have killed all of those other women. They shrugged and suggested that maybe they had called her the "N-word". I wasn't sure about this... because, I mean, I don't ever go out and hear a bunch of people saying that word... I thought it was very unlikely that ALL of those woman had called her that. But the ladies said that that was the only thing they could figure.