Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zoeken naar een plek om over te steken.
14-6-14 incubatie: Wat gaat er gebeuren in augustus 2014
Ik ben op een bruiloft in Amersfoort en heb 2 outfits die ik eerst wil combineren. Een jurk met vestje en een broekpak. Eerst trek ik de jurk aan. Het is een soort perzikkleur met stipjes. Het staat mooi. Dan trek ik de broek er onder maar dat wordt afgekeurd door anderen. Ik vind het zelf ook niet mooi. Wat voor schoenen moeten er bij?
Daar is Ellen (die ken ik van de kinderkerk) in een bruidsjurk, maar ze is niet de bruid. Ik feliciteer haar met het familielid van haar dat is getrouwd. Ze kijkt er heel vreemd bij, als: ‘wat doe je nou?'
Ze zegt iets over de kerk en dat die me van Rome weghoudt. Ik denk: ‘Ja, maar op een andere manier dan je denkt'. Ik zeg er niets over.
Dan steek ik een weiland over terwijl ik niet weet waar ik naar toe wil. Het is omgeven door slootjes en de kanten zijn glibberig. Als ik terug wil is het bruggetje waar ik zojuist over ging naar beneden gezakt want een bootje moest er langs. De man en vrouw op het bootje leggen aan. De vrouw stapt op de wal en vraagt waar ze degene kan vinden van wie ze de aanlegplaats kan huren. Ik zoek ondertussen waar ik kan oversteken om terug te keren naar de bruiloft. We lopen samen een stukje op over de dijk. Daar beneden komt een brommer aangeraced. Het is de boer waar de vrouw van wil huren. Ze loopt terug . Ik zie nog steeds geen plek om over te steken en het begint donker te worden, de avond valt.

TRANSLATION1 (from freetranslation.com)
TITLE: Looking for a place to cross.
14-6-14 Incubation: What will happen in August 2014
I am at a wedding in Amersfoort and have 2 outfits that i first want to combine. A dress with vest and a trouser suit. I first pull the dress. It is a type of perzikkleur of dots. It is nice. I then pull the trousers there (but that is rejected by others. I think it is also not nice. What Kind of shoes should there?

There is Ellen (which i know of the kinderkerk) in a wedding dress, but it is not the bride. I congratulate her on the family member of her that is married. They look very strange when, as: 'what do you want?'
She says something about the church of Rome and that that me target away. I think: 'Yes, but in a different way than you think'. I say nothing about.

I then insert a pasture on while i do not know where i want to. It is surrounded by ditches and the edges are slippery. If i want to return is the bridge where i have just went to dropped because there was a small boat along. The man and woman on the boat to. The wife gets on the shore and asks where they can find the person of whom they berth can rent. I find now that i can cross to return to the wedding. We walk along a little bit on the dike. Down There is a moped aangeraced. It is the farmer where the woman wants to rent. They will return. I still see no place to plug it in and it starts to be dark, the night falls.

TRANSLATION 2 (from Google)
14-6-14 incubation: What will happen in August 2014
I'm at a wedding in Amersfoort and have two outfits that I want to combine first. A dress with a jacket and pantsuit. First I pull the dress. It is a kind of peach color with dots. It's beautiful. Then I pull the pants underneath but that is frowned upon by others. I do not think it's beautiful. What kind of shoes should be included?
There is Ellen (that I know of children's church) in a wedding dress, but she is not the bride. I congratulate her with the family of her that is married. She looks very strange at, like, "What are you doing?"

She says something about the church and that is keeping me from Rome. I think: "Yes, but in a different way than you think." I say nothing about it.

Then I put on a meadow while I do not know where I want to go. It is surrounded by ditches and sides are slippery. If I want back is the bridge which I passed just sunk down because a boat had to pass there. The man and woman on the boat impose. The woman gets on shore and asks where she can find out who they can hire. Berth ones Meanwhile, I can cross to go to the wedding. Looking back I We walk along a bit on the dike. Down there comes a moped aangeraced. It is where the farmer's wife wants to rent. She walks back. I still see no place about stabbing and it starts to get dark nightfall.