Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalynngrad
Dream from June, 28, 2014
Noted at 05:12

Some people - including me - have gathered in a Building. It is the auditorium and sports hall
of a school.

It is a huge, high hall, wooden panels, the gable and the beams are visible. All wood is stained
in a light brownish color. The light from hanging lamps is dimmed.

We are together to talk about possible destinations for school exchange.
A projector shows a map on a lowered screen.

The map shows possible destinations at the northsea and the baltic sea. Cannot remember the
exact shape of the coast. The sea was north, northwest. The coast ran from lower left to
mid right of the screen.

The destinations were marked like balloons in a comic. A pointy tip at the destination and a bubble
which contained some little boxes. When clicking on these boxes - everthing worked with some kind
of computer mouse-control - pictures and films of these specific place were shown in full screen.

One of these destinations was especially interesting. It was a little village consisting of small
wooden houses, just one floor.
The walls were of dark brown, nearly black wooden planks. The front of the roofs, the doors, doorframes
and windows, all were painted in very vivid colors: Red, blue, green, yellow and white.
A joy to watch, a very picturesque scene.

Between the houses, the path was paved with cobblestone. Very tidy and clean, no signs of decay.

My view was along a row of houses to the left and a single house to the right into direction of the sea.

There came a huge wave in from the sea - at first I thought of the normal surge of waves at this place.
But as the wave came down the whole road between the houses, I was very surprised.

The water had a wonderful deep green color. On top the spray was white. On the descending front I saw
the white foam in great detail.

Behind this wave there was already the next one. From my point of view I could see, that this one
was higher than the houses. It was also dark green.

Everything went slowly and very majestic. I thought to myself: "Wow - a great place for surfing!!"

The film finished here and I could not see how the higher wave hit the village. Finally a speaker
mentioned the name "Kalynngrad".

Remarks:
I tried to draw/paint my view of the village and the waves - added this as jpg.
The name the speaker mentioned sounded like "Ka"-"lyn"-"n"-"grad", with a separately spoken "n".
I googled the name and found Kaliningrad - which is in fact at the right location in the baltic sea.
I did not know - till now - where Kaliningrad is located.
But the shown village and buildings do not meet Kaliningrad itself. This is a real city. I just saw
a village.