Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavy Cake Powder and Cheeze Whiz
PA (1) June 28/29, 2014
I am a blond man. I and a coworker at a Nuclear Power Plant have climbed up a 40 foot ladder. We are standing on a ledge. I am clinging to a large rusted steel grating. He reaches around and over my right shoulder to pluck a filter out of a large rotting wooden box. He descends the ladder and disappears. I hear sirens going off outside the huge, nearly empty concrete dome that I am in. I look down and the ladder is gone. Now, I watch myself as the man slowly walk along the ledge around the dome. Then I watch as some large cardboard boxes situated on a platform ahead of the man begin to break open and spew a heavy cake like powder substance. The powder is a tannish off white colour and doesn't create any dust. Emotions: abandoned; concerned.

PA (2) June 28/29, 2014
I reach into the fridge and withdraw a jar of Cheeze Whiz. I open the jar and find that it has been scraped nearly clean inside except, on a small ridge of cheese at the bottom of the jar, there is a full grown spider curled into a ball but alive. Emotion: puzzled.