Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Furnishings
The dream took place in a large warehouse full of a wide variety of home furnishings. The warehouse was located in LA, I don't know how I knew this but it was the feeling I had. The warehouse was segmented into rooms that flowed together. I was looking for a child's baby grand piano. Don't know why I would have wanted this item. I was happy and filled with hopeful expectation. I was guided from room to room by a female guide. She was very knowledgeable and as I picked up different items she gave me the history behind it. I finally found the child piano, but when I opened it it had been converted to a storage cabinet. As I looked up in disappointment, I saw two pregnant women. One was tall and the other short. I felt extreme joy. I said to the guide. "Wow, two in a state of grace." I found this an odd thing to say, even in the dream, but the guide and I seemed to share a special understanding of what this meant. The dream ended there. (I dreamed this a few nights ago, but was unable to submit until now.)

Just a note on my submitted PA dreams. Many of my dreams take place in LA although I am on the opposite coast. Odd to me. Also forgot to add in my last submission that when I questioned where all the furnishings came from I was told "Families that faced disasters like fire." Even though this didn't make sense, I accepted this explanation but felt sadness.