Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem cells
I had given birth to twin daughters. I had taken them to my mother's house so she could baby sit for me for two days. When I got back to pick them up the house was a flurry of activity. My mother and others avoided talking to me and even making eye contact. After awhile of waiting, I got up and started looking around the house for my baby girls but couldn't find them. Mom told me, after several hours, to go to this place that looked like a cafeteria. I sat down at a table with some other people and in walks this very old man, very frail and unsteady. As he reached my table he lost his balance and fell, hitting his head on the floor. The people I was with and I helped him up and he took a chair at our table. He then thanked me for my "gift", and I later found out that my mother had taken the babies to this lab where their stem cells were being harvested from their blood. The old man and another woman friend of mom's were being given those stem cells to rejuvenate them. I did get my babies back, sans a little of their blood. I woke up with a feeling of utter betrayal and rage that this was done without my knowledge or consent.