Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map of world after flood/ then freezing
I Had a dream about the world flooding a few months back. I have been having dreams about flooding for as long as I can remember along with a meteor or small fragments of burning dibree falling from the sky.
In the dream it was really hot outside and hundreds of dirty men and I were hammering nails into a huge wooden ship we were building. I was then taken above the world and shown a picture of the planet as if I was looking at it on a flat tv or a map of all the continents. Where I am in california almost every part was taken over by wAter. Only small little islands on the edge that connects to nevada, and a few bits of the Bay Area , but for the most part california was gone.
I would say from the map I was shown that very little land was left. I remember a huge portion of land that was left was the northern part of Russia and China and a big section of Africa and a decent amount of South America was left but America was only islands . The biggest section of land was in the mid west but was no bigger than Texas.